Beachheads connects participating companies to a network of private sector advisors in New Zealand and around the world who can act as mentors and provide insights into the realities of growing internationally successful businesses.
Our advisors have ‘been there and done that’ and are a mix of expatriate New Zealanders and local business people. Advisors provide valuable perspective and their insights help our customers shape the direction of their business.
Beachheads’ advisors have experience in the following areas:
- Customer acquisition and retention – how do we acquire revenue?
- Market feasibility – is this the right market?
- Market implementation – how do we deploy?
- Operations – how do we deliver?
- Finding resources – how do I find the right team?
- Government and regulatory – what are the rules?
Advisors are located in Australia, North America, South America, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Japan, India, Europe and New Zealand.